- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-138 of human APITD1 (NP_954988.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: NCI-H460
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: A-549
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 16kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APITD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Centromere protein S, CENP-S, Apoptosis-inducing TAF9-like domain-containing protein 1, FANCM-interacting histone fold protein 1, Fanconi anemia-associated polypeptide of 16 kDa, APITD1, CENPS, FAAP16, MHF1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 378708
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene was identified in the neuroblastoma tumor suppressor candidate region on chromosome 1p36. It contains a TFIID-31 domain, similar to that found in TATA box-binding protein-associated factor, TAF(II)31, which is required for p53-mediated transcription activation. This gene was expressed at very low levels in neuroblastoma tumors, and was shown to reduce cell growth in neuroblastoma cells, suggesting that it may have a role in a cell death pathway. The protein is a component of multiple complexes, including the Fanconi anemia (FA) core complex, the APITD1/CENPS complex, and the CENPA-CAD (nucleosome distal) complex. Known functions include an involvement with chromatin associations of the FA core complex, and a role in the stable assembly of the outer kinetochore. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants. Naturally occurring read-through transcripts also exist between this gene and the downstream cortistatin (CORT) gene, as represented in GeneID:100526739. An APITD1-related pseudogene has been identified on chromosome 7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-493
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin