- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse monoclonal HIV-1 p24 antibody was raised against a recombinant full-length HIV-1 p24 protein.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1 μg/mL.
Anti-HIV-1 p24 antibody detects HIV-1 p24 protein by ELISA and WB. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Anti-HIV-1 p24 antibody is immunoaffinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HIV-1 p24 Monoclonal Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: HIV-1 p24 Monoclonal Antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GAG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-HIV-1 p24 antibody: Pr55Gag, Gag polyprotein, Capsid protein p24
- Protein Accession Number: AAB50258
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 327745
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 155030
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HIV-1 p24 Monoclonal Antibody: The human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) particle consists of an envelope, a core, and the region between the two termed matrix (1). The HIV-1 Gag protein is a late structural protein that contains four proteins: matrix (p17), capsid (p24), nucleocapsid (p7) and the p6 protein (2). The p24 constitutes the major core component of the virus and shows high degree of sequence conservation among HIV isolates. The Gag p24 protein has been used as an integral part of multicomponent HIV-1 vaccines (3).
- 1: Goto et al. Micron 1998; 29:123-38.
- 2: Freed EO. Virology 1998; 251:1-15.
- 3: Freed EO. Virology 1998; 251:1-15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.