- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZSCAN23 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 200-229 amino acids from the Central region of human ZSCAN23.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZSCAN23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 23, Zinc finger protein 390, Zinc finger protein 453, ZSCAN23, ZNF390, ZNF453
- Protein Accession Number: Q3MJ62
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121949042
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 222696
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZSCAN23 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 1: Mungall, A.J., et al. Nature 425(6960):805-811(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-882
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.