- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZSCAN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 117-146 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZSCAN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZSCAN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 2, Zinc finger protein 29 homolog, Zfp-29, Zinc finger protein 854, ZSCAN2, ZFP29, ZNF854
- Protein Accession Number: Q7Z7L9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296453062
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54993
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene contains several copiesof zinc finger motif, which is commonly found in transcriptionalregulatory proteins. Studies in mice show that this gene isexpressed during embryonic development, and specifically in thetestis in adult mice, suggesting that it may play a role inregulating genes in germ cells. Alternative splicing of this generesults in several transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- 1: Nicolas, E., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(10):1107-1113(2010)
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Denny, P., et al. Gene 106(2):221-227(1991)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-845
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin