- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-170 of human ZNRF1 (NP_115644.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SH-SY5Y
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat thymus
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 24kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNRF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Znrf1, zinc and ring finger 1, B830022L21Rik, MGC101991, Rnf42, Zrfp1, nin283, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase ZNRF1, nerve injury-induced gene 283 protein, peripheral nerve injury protein nin283, ring finger protein 42, zinc ring finger protein 1, zinc/RING
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84937
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that plays a role in neural-cell differentiation. Overexpression of this gene causes neurite-like elongation. The encoded protein contains both a zinc finger and a RING finger motif and is localized in the endosome/lysosome compartment, indicating that it may be involved in ubiquitin-mediated protein modification, and in synaptic vessicle membranes in neurons.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-322
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.