- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNHIT6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 342-369 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZNHIT6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNHIT6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Box C/D snoRNA protein 1, Serologically defined breast cancer antigen NY-BR-75, Zinc finger HIT domain-containing protein 6, ZNHIT6, BCD1, C1orf181
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NWK9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74753026
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54680
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Required for box C/D snoRNAs accumulation involved in snoRNA processing, snoRNA transport to the nucleolus and ribosome biogenesis.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: McKeegan, K.S., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 27(19):6782-6793(2007)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Colland, F., et al. Genome Res. 14(7):1324-1332(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-330
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.