- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RHLAEKNSSAQHH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in Human Heart, Kidney and Liver lysates (calculated MW of 69.7kDa according to NP_055712.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Kumar et al, Mol Cancer Res. 2006 Sep;4(9):655-65.PMID: 1696643). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_055712.1, NP_001138837.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 90 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF652
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNF652, zinc finger protein 652, DKFZp781E2122, KIAA0924, OTTHUMP00000220047
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055712.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7662384
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22834
- USER NOTE: The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Kumar et al, Mol Cancer Res. 2006 Sep;4 (9) :655-65.PMID: 1696643).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-907
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.