- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human ZNF536.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF536 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ZNF536 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ZNF536 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF536
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KIAA0390, Zinc finger protein 536
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055532.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7662092
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9745
- 1: Qin Z, Ren F, Xu X, et al. ZNF536, a novel zinc finger protein specifically expressed in the brain, negatively regulates neuron differentiation by repressing retinoic acid-induced gene transcription. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2009; 29:3633-43.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5501P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.