- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human ZNF521.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF521 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ZNF521 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ZNF521 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF521
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EHZF, Evi3, EHZF, LIP3, Zinc finger protein 521, Early hematopoietic zinc finger protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056276
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24308069
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25925
- 1: Warming S, Liu P, Suzuki T, et al. Evi3, a common retroviral integration site in murine B-cell lymphoma, encodes a EBFAZ-related Kruppel-like zinc finger protein. Blood 2003; 101:1934-40.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6859P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.