- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZNF444.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF444 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF444 by ELISA at 1:1562500. ZNF444 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF444 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ZNF444 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF444
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNF444, EZF2, EZF-2, ZSCAN17
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060807
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37537687
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55311
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF444 has a domain structure and amino acid sequence similar to several zinc finger transcription factors, which strongly suggested that ZNF444 is a transcriptional regulator.ZNF444 has a domain structure and amino acid sequence similar to several zinc finger transcription factors, such as Kruppel-like ZNF191 (MIM 194534).
- 1: Adachi, H., et al., (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277 (27), 24014-24021.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-050
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.