- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF43 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 73-99 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF43.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 94 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF43
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 43, Zinc finger protein 39, Zinc finger protein HTF6, Zinc finger protein KOX27, ZNF43, KOX27, ZNF39, ZNF39L1
- Protein Accession Number: P17038
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 229485311
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7594
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the C2H2-type zinc finger genefamily. The zinc finger proteins are involved in gene regulationand development, and are quite conserved throughout evolution. Likethis gene product, a third of the zinc finger proteins containingC2H2 fingers also contain the KRAB domain, which has been found tobe involved in protein-protein interactions.
- 1: Takahashi, T., et al. Cancer Res. 66(24):11932-11937(2006)
- 2: Simpson, J.C., et al. EMBO Rep. 1(3):287-292(2000)
- 3: Bellefroid, E.J., et al. EMBO J. 12(4):1363-1374(1993)
- 4: Lovering, R., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 19(11):2921-2928(1991)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-593
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.