- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF428 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 42-70 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF428.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF428
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 428, Enzyme-like protein PIT13, ZNF428, C19orf37
- Protein Accession Number: Q96B54
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74760720
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 126299
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF428 contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger. The exact function of ZNF428 remains unknown. Two different isoforms have been described.
- 1: Brandenberger, R., et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 22(6):707-716(2004)
- 2: Strausberg, R.L., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-044
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.