- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 20 amino acids near the amino terminus of human ZNF346.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF346 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ZNF346 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ZNF346 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF346
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JAZ, Zfp346, JAZ, Zinc finger protein 346, Just another zinc finger protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036411
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6912440
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23567
- 1: Yang M, May WS, and Ito T. JAZ requires the double-stranded RNA-binding zinc-finger motifs for nuclear localization. J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274: 27399-406.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6003P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.