- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF322A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 326-352 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZNF322A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF322
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 322, Zinc finger protein 322A, Zinc finger protein 388, Zinc finger protein 489, ZNF322, ZNF322A, ZNF388, ZNF489
- Protein Accession Number: Q6U7Q0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 82582384
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79692
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF322A is a member of the zinc-finger transcriptionfactor family and may regulate transcriptional activation in MAPK(see MAPK1; MIM 176948) signaling pathways (Li et al., 2004 [PubMed15555580]).
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Li, Y., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 325(4):1383-1392(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-149
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin