- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZNF322A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF322A antibody can be used for detection of ZNF322A by ELISA at 1:312500. ZNF322A antibody can be used for detection of ZNF322A by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa, 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ZNF322A antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF322
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNF322A, HCG12, ZNF388, ZNF489, ZNF322A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_078915
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40548366
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79692
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF322 contains four exons and spans 23.2kb in chromosome 6p22.1 region, and transcribes a 2.7kb mRNA that encodes a protein with 402 amino acid residues.Through northern blot analysis, ZNF322 was shown to be expressed in every human tissue examined at adult stage and during embryonic developmental stages from 80 days to 24 weeks. When ZNF322 was overexpressed in COS-7 cells, ZNF322-EGFP fusion protein is detected in the nucleus and cytoplasm. Reporter gene assays show that ZNF322 is a transcriptional activator. Furthermore, overexpression of ZNF322 in COS-7 cells activates the transcriptional activity of SRE and AP-1. Together, these results suggest that ZNF322 is a member of the zinc-finger transcription factor family and may act as a positive regulator in gene transcription mediated by the MAPK signaling pathways.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26), 16899-16903.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-413
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.