- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZNF31.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF31 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF31 by ELISA at 1:62500. ZNF31 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF31 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa, 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ZNF31 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZSCAN20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNF31, KOX29, ZNF31, ZFP-31, ZNF360
- Protein Accession Number: AAH11404
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 15030268
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7579
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF31contains 1 KRAB domain and 10 C2H2-type zinc fingers. ZNF31 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family and may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 1: Thiesen, H.J. (1990) New Biol. 2 (4), 363-374.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-139
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.