- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZNF280B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZNF280B antibody can be used for detection of ZNF280B by ELISA at 1:12500. ZNF280B antibody can be used for detection of ZNF280B by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ZNF280B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF280B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNF280B, 5'OY11.1, D87009.C22.3, SUHW2, ZNF279, ZNF632
- Protein Accession Number: NP_542942
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23397670
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 140883
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF280B contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers. It may function as a transcription factor.This gene was identified by homology to other species. Its encoded protein is approximately 78-88% identical to a predicted sheep protein of unknown function. The protein is also approximately 25% identical to the Drosophila protein suppressor of hairy wing, which is a leucine zipper protein that represses the function of transcriptional enhancers of the gypsy retrotransposon. Sequence Note: This RefSeq record was created from transcript and genomic sequence data because no single transcript was available for the full length of the gene. The extent of this transcript is supported by transcript alignments.
- 1: Collins, J.E., Genome Biol. 5 (10), R84 (2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-554
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.