- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF248 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 276-304 amino acids from the Central region of human ZNF248.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 67 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF248
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 248, ZNF248
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NDW4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47606299
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57209
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF248 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 1: Cotsapas, C., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(18):3502-3507(2009)
- 2: Grupe, A., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 78(1):78-88(2006)
- 3: Guy, J., et al. Genome Res. 13(2):159-172(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-425
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.