- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KNAADDSADKVNKN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 75kDa band in Human Prostate, Spleen, Testis and Thymus lysates after 0.03 ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 115kDa according to NP_006517.1. The 75kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows nuclear staning in select secretory cells. Recommended concentration, 3-6ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF217
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNF217, zinc finger protein 217, ZABC1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006517.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5730124
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7764
- 1: Huang G, Krig S, Kowbel D, Xu H, Hyun B, Volik S, Feuerstein B, Mills GB, Stokoe D, Yaswen P, Collins C. ZNF217 suppresses cell death associated with chemotherapy and telomere dysfunction. Hum Mol Genet. 2005 Nov 1;14(21):3219-25. Epub 2005 Oct 3.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-616
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin