- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF192 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 184-206 amino acids from the Central region of human ZNF192.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZKSCAN8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein with KRAB and SCAN domains 8, LD5-1, Zinc finger protein 192, ZKSCAN8, ZNF192
- Protein Accession Number: Q15776
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242856
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7745
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- May be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 1: Lee P.L.,et al.Genomics 43:191-201(1997). Mungall A.J.,et al.Nature 425:805-811(2003). Mural R.J.,et al. Submitted (JUL-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases. Beutler E.,et al.Blood Cells Mol. Dis. 21:207-216(1995). Dephoure N.,et al.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105:10762-10767(2008).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-009
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.