- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF165 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 215-242 amino acids from the Central region of human ZNF165.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF165
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 165, Cancer/testis antigen 53, CT53, LD65, Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 7, ZNF165, ZPF165, ZSCAN7
- Protein Accession Number: P49910
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1731420
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7718
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the Kruppel family of zincfinger proteins. Members of this DNA-binding protein family act astranscriptional regulators. This gene is located within a clusterof zinc finger family members. The encoded protein may play a rolein spermatogenesis.
- 1: Mungall, A.J., et al. Nature 425(6960):805-811(2003)
- 2: Paoloni-Giacobino, A., et al. Clin. Genet. 58(4):324-328(2000)
- 3: Lee, P.L., et al. Genomics 43(2):191-201(1997)
- 4: Tirosvoutis, K.N., et al. Genomics 28(3):485-490(1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-303
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.