- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZNF155 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 480-509 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZNF155.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF155
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 155, ZNF155
- Protein Accession Number: Q12901
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 292495098
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7711
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZNF155 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 1: Grimwood, J., et al. Nature 428(6982):529-535(2004)
- 2: Shannon, M., et al. Genome Res. 13 (6A), 1097-1110 (2003) :
- 3: Shannon, M., et al. Genomics 33(1):112-120(1996)
- 4: Tommerup, N., et al. Genomics 27(2):259-264(1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-838
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.