- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 690-794 of human ZNF148 (NP_068799.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:20 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 105kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF148
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 148, Transcription factor ZBP-89, Zinc finger DNA-binding protein 89, ZNF148, ZBP89
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7707
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the Kruppel family of zinc finger DNA binding proteins. The encoded protein activates transcription of the T-cell receptor and intestinal alkaline phosphatase genes but represses transcription of the ornithine decarboxylase, vimentin, gastrin, stomelysin, and enolase genes. Increased expression of this gene results in decreased patient survival rates from colorectal cancer, while mutations in this gene have been associated with global developmental delay, hypoplastic corpus callosum, and dysmorphic facies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-622
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.