- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZMAT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 154-182 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZMAT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZMAT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger matrin-type protein 2, ZMAT2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96NC0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52783532
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 153527
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Zmat2 contains 1 matrin type zinc finger.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Andersen, J.S., et al. Nature 433(7021):77-83(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-658
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.