- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZKSCAN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 238-265 amino acids from the Central region of human ZKSCAN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZKSCAN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein with KRAB and SCAN domains 1, Zinc finger protein 139, Zinc finger protein 36, Zinc finger protein KOX18, ZKSCAN1, KOX18, ZNF139, ZNF36
- Protein Accession Number: P17029
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85681856
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7586
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The ZKSCAN1 gene encodes a transcriptional regulator ofthe KRAB (Kruppel-associated box) subfamily of zinc fingerproteins, which contain repeated Cys2-His2 (C2H2) zinc fingerdomains that are connected by conserved sequences, called H/C links(summarized by Tommerup and Vissing, 1995 [PubMed 7557990]).Transcriptional regulatory proteins containing tandemly repeatedzinc finger domains are thought to be involved in both normal andabnormal cellular proliferation and differentiation. See ZNF91 (MIM603971) for general information on zinc finger proteins.[suppliedby OMIM].
- 1: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Jikuya, H., et al. DNA Res. 10(1):49-57(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-036
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.