- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZKSCAN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZKSCAN1 antibody can be used for detection of ZKSCAN1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. ZKSCAN1 antibody can be used for detection of ZKSCAN1 by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ZKSCAN1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZKSCAN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZKSCAN1, 9130423L19Rik, KOX18, MGC138429, PHZ-37, ZNF139, ZNF36, ZSCAN33
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003430
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55769564
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7586
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZKSCAN1 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 1: Scherer, S.W., (2003) Science 300 (5620), 767-772.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-300
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.