- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of human Zika Membrane.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Zika Membrane peptide is used for blocking the activity of Zika Membrane antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Zika Membrane peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Zika Membrane
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zika Mem, Zika M
- Protein Accession Number: AMR39836
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7751225
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8667P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805