- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HSGLSSNFNEWY
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:In transfected RWPE1 transiently expressing Human ZIC2-Myc a band of approx. 65kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the non-transfected RWPE1, nor when GFP is transiently expressed. The calculated molecular size is 55.0kDa according to NP_009060.2 and 58.6kDa for the ZIC2-Myc protein. Data provided by Nathan Bowen and Maryam Boseman , Clark Atlanta University, GA, USA.. We have observed an approx 75kDa band in Human Brain (Cerebellum and Cerebral Cortex) lysates Recommended concentration, 0.5-2ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to NOT cross-react with other ZIC proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZIC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZIC2, Zic family member 2 (odd-paired homolog, Drosophila), HPE5, Zic family member 2 (odd-paired Drosophila homolog), Zinc finger protein of the cerebellum 2, zinc finger protein ZIC 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009060.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22547197
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7546
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-349
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.