- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human ZGPAT.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZGPAT peptide is used for blocking the activity of ZGPAT antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ZGPAT peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZGPAT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZIP, ZC3H9, GPATC6, GPATCH6, ZC3HDC9, KIAA1847, ZIP, Zinc finger CCCH-type with G patch domain-containing protein, G patch domain-containing protein 6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_115916
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 133925793
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84619
- 1: Li R, Zhang H, Yu W, et al. ZIP: a novel transcription repressor, represses EGFR oncogene and suppresses breast carcinogenesis. EMBO J. 2009; 28:2763-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6611P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.