- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-280 of human ZFYVE16 (NP_055548.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 100kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZFYVE16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger FYVE domain-containing protein 16, Endofin, Endosome-associated FYVE domain protein, ZFYVE16, KIAA0305
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9765
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an endosomal protein that belongs to the FYVE zinc finger family of proteins. The encoded protein is thought to regulate membrane trafficking in the endosome. This protein functions as a scaffold protein in the transforming growth factor-beta signaling pathway and is involved in positive and negative feedback regulation of the bone morphogenetic protein signaling pathway. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-168
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.