- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZFP57 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 269-296 amino acids from the Central region of human ZFP57.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZFP57
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger protein 57 homolog, Zfp-57, Zinc finger protein 698, ZFP57, C6orf40, ZNF698
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NU63
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 150416327
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 346171
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a zinc finger proteincontaining a KRAB domain. Studies in mouse suggest that thisprotein may function as a transcriptional repressor. Mutations inthis gene have been associated with transient neonatal diabetesmellitus type 1 (TNDM1).
- 1: Spengler, S., et al. EurMed Genet 52(6):415-416(2009)
- 2: Barcellos, L.F., et al. PLoS Genet.(10), E1000696 (2009) :
- 3: Tse, K.P., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(2):194-203(2009)
- 4: Li, X., et al. Dev. Cell 15(4):547-557(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-785
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.