- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZFP36 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 116-142 amino acids from the Central region of human ZFP36.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZFP36
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tristetraprolin, TTP, G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 24, Growth factor-inducible nuclear protein NUP475, Protein TIS11A, TIS11, Zinc finger protein 36 homolog, Zfp-36, ZFP36, G0S24, RNF162A, TIS11A, TTP
- Protein Accession Number: P26651
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 136471
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7538
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZFP36 is probable regulatory protein with a novel zinc finger structure involved in regulating the response to growth factors. Has been experimentally shown to be able to bind zinc.
- 1: Lee,H.H., et.al., Int. J. Cancer 126 (8), 1817-1827 (2010)
- 2: Datta,S., eet.al., J. Immunol. 184 (3), 1484-1491 (2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-717
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin