- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EREDDIENSHLKSYQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx. 48kDa band in lysates of cell line HepG2 after 2ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 105kDa according to NP_037512.3. The 48kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001076804.1; NP_037512.3)
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZFP112
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZFP112, zinc finger protein 112 homolog (mouse), ZNF228, zinc finger protein 228
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001076804.1,NP_037512.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 138175847
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7771
- 1: Shannon, M., Hamilton, A.T., Gordon, L., Branscomb, E. and Stubbs, L. Differential expansion of zinc-finger transcription factor loci in homologous human and mouse gene clusters. Genome Res. 13 (6A), 1097-1110 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-068
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.