- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZEB2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZEB2 antibody can be used for detection of ZEB2 by ELISA at 1:2500. ZEB2 antibody can be used for detection of ZEB2 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 136 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ZEB2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZEB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZEB2, KIAA0569, SIP-1, SIP1, SMADIP1, ZFHX1B, HSPC082
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055610
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7662184
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9839
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The ZFHX1B gene is a member of the delta-EF1/Zfh1 family of 2-handed zinc finger/homeodomain proteins. ZFHX1B is strongly transcribed at an early stage in the developing peripheral and central nervous systems of both mice and humans, in all neuronal regions of the brains of 25-week human fetuses and adult mice, and in numerous nonneural tissues.The SMADIP1 gene (also known as SIP1) is a member of the delta-EF1 (ZEB1; MIM 189909)/Zfh1 family of 2-handed zinc finger/homeodomain proteins. SMADIP1 interacts with receptor-mediated, activated full-length SMADs (see MIM 605568) (Verschueren et al., 1999 [PubMed 10400677]).
- 1: Verstappen, G., (2008) Hum. Mol. Genet. 17 (8), 1175-1183.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-923
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin