- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-FHPAREKVLRSV
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx. 70kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum) lysates (calculated MW of 70.9kDa according to NP_061901.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Lung. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_061901.2 and NP_001001483.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZDHHC13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZDHHC13, HIP14L, HIP3RP, FLJ10852, FLJ10941, MGC64994, zinc finger, DHHC domain containing 13, HIP14-like, HIP14-related protein, huntingtin interacting protein HIP3RP, hypothetical protein similar to ankyrin repeat-containing priotein AKR1, zinc finger, DHHC-type containing 13
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061901.2,NP_001001483.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47933346
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54503
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-731
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.