- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZDH16 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 286-314 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZDH16.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZDHHC16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable palmitoyltransferase ZDHHC16, Zinc finger DHHC domain-containing protein 16, DHHC-16, ZDHHC16
- Protein Accession Number: Q969W1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37999852
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84287
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZDH16 may be involved in apoptosis regulation (By similarity).
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Zhang, F., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1759 (11-12), 514-525 (2006) :
- 3: Grupe, A., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 78(1):78-88(2006)
- 4: Deloukas, P., et al. Nature 429(6990):375-381(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-555
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.