- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QKSAEKQGDLTPSET
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 170kDa band observed in Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 163kDa according to Rat NP_001101423.1 and 185kDa according to Mouse NP_780681.2). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml.Approx 200kDa band observed in Mouse Testis lysates and not in Knock-out background (calculated MW of 185kDa according to Human NP_001009881.1 and to Mouse NP_780681.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1463 - Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 170 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Zcchc11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zcchc11, zinc finger, CCHC domain containing 11, RP23-406B13.1, 6030404K05Rik, 9230115F04Rik, KIAA0191, PPAPD3, mKIAA0191, OTTMUSP00000008601, TUTase 4, terminal uridylyltransferase 4, zinc finger CCHC domain-containing protein 11
- Protein Accession Number: NP_780681.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83977461
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 230594(mouse);313481(rat);
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-885
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.