- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ZC3H12B antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human ZC3H12B.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of ZC3H12B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZC3H12B antibody can be used for detection of ZC3H12B by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples and Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: ZC3H12B Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ZC3H12B Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ZC3H12B antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZC3H12B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZC3H12B Antibody: MCPIP2, CXorf32, MCPIP2, Probable ribonuclease ZC3H12B, MCP-induced protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001010888
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148746187
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 340554
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZC3H12B Antibody: ZC3H12B, also known as MCPIP2, is a member of a family of novel CCCH-zinc finger proteins that regulate macrophage activation and may be involved in host immunity and inflammatory diseases. The function of ZC3H12B is not well understood. Unlike other members of the ZC3H12 family, ZC3H12B has a RasGEF domain at the C-terminal of the zinc finger motif, suggesting its potential involvement in Ras-mediated signal transduction. It is highly expressed in brain, thymus, and testis, but unlike ZC3H12A and ZC3H12C, not expressed in macrophages after treatment with lipopolysaccharide (LPS).
- 1: Zhou L, Azfer A, Niu J, et al. Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 induces a novel transcription factor that causes cardiac myocyte apoptosis and ventricular dysfunction. Circ. Res.2006; 98:1177-85.
- 2: Liang J, Wang J, Azfer A, et al. A novel CCCH-zinc finger protein family regulates proinflammatory activation of macrophages. J. Biol. Chem.2008; 283:6337-46.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5675
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.