- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZBTB7B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 181-210 amino acids from the Central region of human ZBTB7B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZBTB7B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 7B, Krueppel-related zinc finger protein cKrox, hcKrox, T-helper-inducing POZ/Krueppel-like factor, Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 15, Zinc finger protein 67 homolog, Zfp-67, Zinc finger protein 857B, Zinc finger protein Th-POK, ZBTB7B, ZBTB15, ZFP67, ZNF857B
- Protein Accession Number: O15156
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51043
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZBTB7B is a transcription regulator that acts as a key regulator of lineage commitment of immature T-cell precursors. It is necessary and sufficient for commitment of CD4 lineage, while its absence causes CD8 commitment. Development of immature T-cell precursors (thymocytes) to either the CD4 helper or CD8 killer T-cell lineages correlates precisely with their T-cell receptor specificity for major histocompatibility complex class II or class I molecules, respectively. ZBTB7B is a transcriptional repressor of the collagen COL1A1 and COL1A2 genes. It may also function as a repressor of fibronectin and possibly other extracellular matrix genes.
- 1: Galera,P., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 91 (20), 9372-9376 (1994)
- 2: Widom,R.L., Gene 198 (1-2), 407-420 (1997)
- 3: Heegaard,A.M., J. Bone Miner. Res. 12 (12), 2050-2060 (1997)
- 4: Widom,R.L., Matrix Biol. 20 (7), 451-462 (2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-265
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.