- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 100-400 of human ZBTB20 (NP_056457.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 81kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZBTB20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZBTB20, HOF, DPZF, ODA-8S, ZNF288, RP11-553L6.5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26137
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene, which was initially designated as dendritic cell-derived BTB/POZ zinc finger (DPZF), belongs to a family of transcription factors with an N-terminal BTB/POZ domain and a C-terminal DNA-bindng zinc finger domain. The BTB/POZ domain is a hydrophobic region of approximately 120 aa which mediates association with other BTB/POZ domain-containing proteins. This gene acts as a transcriptional repressor and plays a role in many processes including neurogenesis, glucose homeostasis, and postnatal growth. Mutations in this gene have been associated with Primrose syndrome as well as the 3q13.31 microdeletion syndrome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-318
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.