- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ZBTB1 antibody was raised against a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of human ZBTB1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 260 - 310 of ZBTB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZBTB1 antibody can be used for detection of ZBTB1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least two isoforms of ZBTB1 are known to exist. This ZBTB1 antibody will not cross-react with ZBTB2.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: ZBTB1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ZBTB1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ZBTB1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZBTB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZBTB1 Antibody: ZNF909, KIAA0997, Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: AAH50719
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29792103
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22890
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZBTB1 Antibody: ZBTB1 is a zinc finger protein that also contains BTB (BR-C, ttk and bab) domain. While little is known about this protein or the related protein ZBTB2, its expression is known to be down-regulated in human bronchial epithelial cells in response to the presence of Vanadium. Recently, expression of variant ZBTB1 protein has been associated with increased age-related macular degeneration.
- 1: Strausberg RL, Feingold EA, Grouse LH, et al. Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA2002; 99:16899-903.
- 2: Li Z, Stonehuerner J, Devlin RB, et al. Discrimination of Vanadium from Zinc using gene profiling in human bronchial epithelial cells. Envir. Health Perspect.2005; 113:1747-54.
- 3: Zhang H, Morrison MA, Dewan A, et al. The NEI/NCBI dbGAP database: genotypes and haplotypes that may specifically predispose to risk of neovascular age-related macular degeneration. BMC Med. Genet.2008; 9:51.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4951
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin