- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ZBRK1 antibody was raised against a 20 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of the human ZBRK1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 410 - 460 of ZBRK1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZBRK1 antibody can be used for detection of ZBRK1 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1288 - A20 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: ZBRK1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ZBRK1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ZBRK1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZNF350
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZBRK1 Antibody: ZFQR, ZBRK1, Zinc finger protein 350, KRAB zinc finger protein ZFQR
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067645
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 59710107
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59348
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZBRK1 Antibody: ZBRK1 is a member of the Kruppel-associated box-zinc finger protein (KRAB-ZFP) protein family of transcriptional repressors. ZBRK1 has been shown to not only be up-regulated in senescent fibroblasts but also interacts with BRCA1, a transcriptional regulator with tumor suppressor activity. ZBRK1 binds to a specific sequence within the GADD45 gene, supporting the assembly of a nuclear complex containing BRCA1 and repressing its transcription. Recent experiments demonstrate that ZBRK1 can homo-oligomerize in vitro and in vivo through a C-terminal transcriptional repression domain (CTRD), and this oligomerization facilitates the ZBRK1-directed transcriptional repression through ZBRK1 response elements. These results suggest that higher order ZBRK1 oligomers may assemble through both protein-DNA and CTRD-dependent protein-protein interactions.
- 1: Zheng L, Pan H, Li S, et al. Sequence-specific transcription corepressor function for BRCA1 through a novel Zinc finger protein, ZBRK1. Mol. Cell2000; 6:757-68.
- 2: Collins T, Stone JR, and Williams AJ. All in the family: the BTB/POZ, KRAB, and SCAN domains. Mol. Cell. Biol.2001; 21:3609-15.
- 3: Tan W, Kim S, and Boyer TG. Tetrameric oligomerization mediates transcriptional repression by the BRCA1-dependent Kruppel-associated Box-Zinc finger protein ZBRK1. J. Biol. Chem.2004; 279:55153-60.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4817
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin