- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: ZBED2 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human ZBED2.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of ZBED2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ZBED2 antibody can be used for detection of ZBED2 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is predicted to have no cross-reactivity to ZBED1 or ZBED3.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-003 - A549 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: ZBED2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ZBED2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ZBED2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZBED2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZBED2 Antibody: Zinc finger BED domain-containing protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_078784
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56790947
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79413
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZBED2 Antibody: The ZBED2 protein possesses a BED-type zinc finger, a 50 to 60 amino acid domain that contains a characteristic motif with two highly conserved aromatic positions, as well as a shared pattern of cysteines and histidines that is predicted to form the zinc finger. ZBED2 was identified through a screening of 37 human gastric cancer cDNA libraries. While the function of this protein unknown at this time, the presence of the zinc finger suggests that it may have DNA or RNA binding properties.
- 1: Oh J-H, Yang JO, Hahn Y, et al. Transcriptome analysis of human gastric cancer. Mamm. Genome2005; 16:942-54.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5121
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin