- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ZAP70 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 276-304 amino acids from the Central region of human ZAP70.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZAP70
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tyrosine-protein kinase ZAP-70, 70 kDa zeta-chain associated protein, Syk-related tyrosine kinase, ZAP70, SRK
- Protein Accession Number: P43403
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1177044
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7535
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an enzyme belonging to the proteintyrosine kinase family, and it plays a role in T-cell developmentand lymphocyte activation. This enzyme, which is phosphorylated ontyrosine residues upon T-cell antigen receptor (TCR) stimulation,functions in the initial step of TCR-mediated signal transductionin combination with the Src family kinases, Lck and Fyn. Thisenzyme is also essential for thymocyte development. Mutations inthis gene cause selective T-cell defect, a severe combinedimmunodeficiency disease characterized by a selective absence ofCD8-positive T-cells. Two transcript variants that encode differentisoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Zanotti, R., et al. Am. J. Hematol. 85(7):494-498(2010)
- 2: Lin, Y.P., et al. Mol. Immunol. 47 (11-12), 2022-2029 (2010) :
- 3: Liu, H., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(22):10166-10171(2010)
- 4: Kotaskova, J., et al.Mol Diagn 12(3):328-334(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-508
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin