- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant ZAP70 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(P):1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(F):1:500 - 1:2,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ZAP70 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZAP70
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SRK, 70 kDa zeta-chain associated proteinSRK, STD, TZK, STCD, ZAP-70
- Protein Accession Number: P43403
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1177044
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7535
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ZAP70(zeta-chain associated protein kinase), a 70 kDa member of the SYK tyrosine kinase family, plays a central role in lymphocyte activation and development, and is implicated in several immune disorders. Zap70 controls TCR(T-cell antigen receptor)-linked signal transduction pathways. Its key role in thymocytes development and mature T lymphocytes activation has been illustrated by the characterization of several human immunodeficiencies presenting with mutations in the zap-70 gene. ZAP-70 is also expressed in several types of B-cell neoplasm and is easily detected by immunohistochemistry, providing a useful prognostic marker in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- 1: Sigal Gelkop , Gerrald D. Gish, Yael Babichev J Immunol. 2005 Dec 15;175(12):8123-32.
- 2: Joaquim Carreras , Neus Villamor ,Lluis Colomo J Pathol. 2005 Mar;205(4):507-13.
- 3: Claire Hivroz Med Sci (Paris). 2005 Feb;21(2):150-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-237
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin