- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Zap-70 (Ab-319) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.317~321 (S-P-Y-S-D) derived from Human ZAP70.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total Zap-70 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZAP70
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SRK, STD, TZK, STCD, ZAP-70, NFKB3, 70 kDa zeta-associated protein, SRK, Syk-related tyrosine kinase, ZA70
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001070.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31455611
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7535
- ZAP70 is a 70-kD tyrosine phosphoprotein that associates with the ζ chain and undergoes tyrosine phosphorylation following TCR stimulation. The ZAP70 gene is expressed in T- and natural KILLER cells. Protein-Tyrosine Kinases (PTKs) play an integral role in T-cell activation. Stimulation of the T-cell antigen receptor results in tyrosine phosphorylation of a number of cellular substrates. One of these is the TCR-ζ chain, which can mediate the transduction of extracellular stimuli into cellular effector functions
- 1: Salomon AR, et al. (2003) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A; 100 (2): 443-448Ku GM, et al. (2001) EMBO J; 20 (3): 457-465Tang J, et al. (1999) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A; 96 (17): 9775-9780Zhao Q, et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol; 16 (12): 6765-6774Williams BL, et al. (1999) EMBO J; 18 (7): 1832-1844Adjali O, et al. (2005) J Clin Invest; 115 (8): 2287-2295.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-347
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin