- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This YY2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 224-253 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human YY2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YY2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transcription factor YY2, Yin and yang 2, YY-2, Zinc finger protein 631, YY2, ZNF631
- Protein Accession Number: O15391
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 404281
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transcription factorthat includes several Kruppel-like zinc fingers in its C-terminalregion. It possesses both activation and repression domains, and itcan therefore have both positive and negative effects on thetranscription of target genes. This gene has an intronless codingregion, and it appears to have arisen by retrotransposition of therelated YY1 transcription factor gene, which is located onchromosome 14.
- 1: Chen, L., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 38(12):4011-4026(2010)
- 2: Klar, M., et al. Gene 430 (1-2), 58-63 (2009) :
- 3: Kim, J.D., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 35(10):3442-3452(2007)
- 4: Luo, C., et al. Genomics 87(3):348-355(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-188
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin