- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-200 of human YTHDF2 (NP_057342.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 68kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YTHDF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: YTH domain-containing family protein 2, CLL-associated antigen KW-14, High-glucose-regulated protein 8, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-2, YTHDF2, HGRG8
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51441
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the YTH (YT521-B homology) superfamily containing YTH domain. The YTH domain is typical for the eukaryotes and is particularly abundant in plants. The YTH domain is usually located in the middle of the protein sequence and may function in binding to RNA. In addition to a YTH domain, this protein has a proline rich region which may be involved in signal transduction. An Alu-rich domain has been identified in one of the introns of this gene, which is thought to be associated with human longevity. In addition, reciprocal translocations between this gene and the Runx1 (AML1) gene on chromosome 21 has been observed in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. This gene was initially mapped to chromosome 14, which was later turned out to be a pseudogene. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified in this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-137
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.