- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This YLAT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 487-515 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human YLAT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC7A6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Y+L amino acid transporter 2, Cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system, Solute carrier family 7 member 6, y(+)L-type amino acid transporter 2, Y+LAT2, y+LAT-2, SLC7A6 (HGNC:11064)
- Protein Accession Number: Q92536
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 190462822
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9057
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This protein involved in the sodium-independent uptake of dibasic amino acids and sodium-dependent uptake of some neutral amino acids. It requires co-expression with SLC3A2/4F2hc to mediate the uptake of arginine, leucine and glutamine. It also acts as an arginine/glutamine exchanger, following an antiport mechanism for amino acid transport, influencing arginine release in exchange for extracellular amino acids. It plays a role in nitric oxide synthesis in human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) via transport of L-arginine. It involved in the transport of L-arginine in monocytes and reduces uptake of ornithine in retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells.
- 1: Sekine, Y., et al. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 20(7):1586-1596(2009)
- 2: Broer, S. Physiol. Rev. 88(1):249-286(2008)
- 3: Xu, D., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 4(8):1061-1071(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-876
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin