- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This YIPF5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 21-49 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human YIPF5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YIPF5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein YIPF5, Five-pass transmembrane protein localizing in the Golgi apparatus and the endoplasmic reticulum 5, Smooth muscle cell-associated protein 5, SMAP-5, YIP1 family member 5, YPT-interacting protein 1 A, YIPF5, FINGER5, YIP1A
- Protein Accession Number: Q969M3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74760683
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81555
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Plays a role in transport between endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi.
- 1: Koskinen, L.L., et al. Tissue Antigens 74(5):408-416(2009)
- 2: Kano, F., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 122 (PT 13), 2218-2227 (2009) :
- 3: Yoshida, Y., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 314(19):3427-3443(2008)
- 4: Jin, C., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 334(1):16-22(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-999
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.